We are one of the foremost enterprises in this domain, betrothed in bringing forward optimum grade Ultra High Pressure Hydro Blaster equipment. Using optimal quality components, the offered equipment are manufactured by adroit crew of professionals with the aid of innovative techniques. These equipment are widely used for removing paint as well as cleaning the surface of condenser, pipe and tube. Apart from this, the provided equipment are available at market leading prices for our valued clients.
Features of Ultra High Pressure Hydro Blaster:
- Less power consumption
- Corrosion resistance
- Require less maintenance
- Sturdy design
Water Blaster Pump Specifications:
- Pressure Range - Max 1400 Bar
- Flow - Min 45LPM
- Power - Max 150HP
- Plunger - Ceramic Plunger with 2 micron run out and surface finish
- Crank Case- Graded Cast Iron Machined on HMC for High Accuracy
- Manifold - AISI 304/316/410/ M303 with Ultrasonic and Chemical Tested Machined on VMC for accuracy
- Crank Shaft - Forged Nitride
- Gear & Pinion - Harden and Ground for minimum noise
Our all component are manufacturer and assemble under highly skilled worker under supervision of skilled Engineer and Design Team.
Key Benefits of Our Pump:-
- Rigid and robust construction
- Long Life of Wear parts.
- Long life and major performance of Plunger seal.
- CNC/VMC machined component
- Minimum Maintenance
- High Performance with cost effective.
- Easy to Maintain
- Minimum Manpower require
- User Friendly
- Surface Cleaning
- Pipe and tube cleaning
- Condenser cleaning
- Hydro blasting service
- Investment casting cleaning
- Paint removal
- Any Hard scale removal
- 15 Per Month
- 1 Week
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
Survey. 242/3, FP-2/3, 2,Panchratna Industrial Estate, Ramol Over Bridge, Vatva GIDC, Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037302186